8.28.2007

First Days...

What a time of transition in our household! Mason started Kindergarten a few weeks ago and Makenna started her first year of preschool today. It has been exciting to get into a new routine and watch the kids head off to school each day. Mason goes everyday in the morning and Makenna goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

Although I have been an avid blog-reader for a few years, I have never been a blogger. I am hoping to share pictures and stories with you so that you can keep updated on our lives. Don't get your hopes up, I am not a daily (or even weekly) blogger. I have too much on my plate to get too into this!
Enjoy a glimpse into our lives...

Mason's First Day of Kindergarten:

























































Makenna's First Day of Preschool:


















































7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do Mason's new shoes make him run faster?

Unknown said...

So cute! You're old.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Kim...thanks for sharing! Your kids are adorable!...(says the unbiased great-uncle)

Sarah Damaska said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started this. Maybe it will help us keep in touch more. How can your kids be so big already!?

allison said...

love the pictures! thanks for posting them : ) and way to carry the torch of the first day of school pictures!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of the new shoes. Remembe how great the new school shoes felt?? Too cute!

Unknown said...

Grandma's going to love this now that I've got the hang of it. It makes me feel like I was there.