What a full weekend we had over the 22nd-23rd! Besides Easter, we celebrated Mason's 6th birthday! Can it be that he is already 6 years old? I feel like he was just born a little while ago. Time flies when you're having fun! On his birthday (Saturday) we invited a few of Mason's school friends to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. His friend Faith got the stomach flu that day, so she wasn't able to come. But we had a full vanload with Chris & I and the five kids. It was a crazy day! Those kids are WILD! Mason had a great time with his friend Nate, Braxton (whose last name is Beall -- no relation), and Alli. I was already exhausted about 10 minutes into the ride TO Chuck E. Cheese, so you can imagine how tired I was after the party!



But there is no rest for the weary. We had to gear up for another party the next night, Easter Sunday evening. We had Mason's family party at our house on the 23rd. As always, Mason got a TON of cool presents! Games, puzzles, a rocket, new cowboy boots, a magnetic dinosaur, Legos, movies...just to name some. It was a fun evening to spend time with both the Beall family and Engbrecht family.


Happy Birthday, Mason! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment